1. This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Bratwurst Röslein GmbH
Managing Director Michael and Thomas Förster,
Rathausplatz 6, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
Phone: +49 911 214860
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
(a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.bratwurst-roeslein.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, if any.
We will process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- To evaluate the system safety and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest results from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is absolutely necessary to provide the specified services and as required by law. After expiration of these periods, the personal data of the users will be blocked or deleted in regular intervals.
b) When registering for our Newsletter:
c) When using our contact form:
For any kind of questions you may have, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. We require a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the enquiry and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is effected in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
3. Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have expressly consented to this pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- Insofar as this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
s transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these Internet pages to meet specific needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data.
The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software;
We would however like to draw your attention to the fact that in this case not all functions of this website may be fully available. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https:// tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this site. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. For more information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics, please refer to
Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse to set a cookie as required, for example by setting your browser to disable the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com".
We use the open source software Matomo in order to analyse and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transferred to our servers and summarised in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable our website to be designed according to requirements. The information will not be passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo Web Analysis. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) to stop your visit being recorded.
6. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to increase awareness of our Internet presence. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to provide the maximum protection for visitors to our website.
7. Blog comments
Insofar as our website allows you to comment on blogs, we will store not only the text but also information about the time of creation and your username. In this way, we guarantee the security of our blog, e.g. in order to legally pursue illegal contributions by users on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
9. Right of objection
10. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit V encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form from the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Topicality and change of this data security explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and effective as of June 2018. As a result of the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can retrieve and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at http://www.bratwurst-roeslein.de.